Costa leads Chelsea to 3 points while rivals drop points #CHEHUL
Part 1: Hull City Review
Chelsea 2-0 Hull City
English Premier League
1. Diego Costa was back in the lineup today. Were you surprised Conte was so quick to reinstate him after allegedly dropping him last week against Leicester City? What did you think about his goal celebration?
2. Chelsea only had 53% possession today. Normally our back three spend a little more time closer to half field, but their heat map today has them firmly planted at the top of the box. Did it feel like we spent a lot more time defending against Hull City today than we normally do?
3. What did you make of Conte’s substitutions today? Hazard came off in the 71 minute for Fabregas along with Willian for Pedro.
Besides the late sub of Michy on for Costa, Fabregas and Willian were pretty impactful with Willian drawing the foul for Fabregas to tee up a sweet, sweet assist for Cahill.
4. True or False: this is only a minor dip in form for Hazard and he’ll be back to peak performance sooner than later.
5. Man of the Match poll and the Premier League table
Part 2: Social Media Questions
Part 3: Brentford FC FA Cup Preview
1. Chelsea have scored at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches in the FA Cup.
2. What are your lineup ideas heading into the FA Cup weekend? I’m assuming there will be plenty of rotation with Liverpool away on Tuesday.
3. Kenedy and Musonda aren’t registered to Chelsea, but will Conte will use this match to assess them?